My friend and fellow runner this week selected me for a Fabulous Blogger Award. You are awesome Laura!
Now it’s time to both respond and to pass it on.
First, list 5 things you’re addicted to, then bestow the honor on five of your favorite bloggers.
Here’s Part 1:
Right now I’m addicted to:
1. FitCamp at Gateway Studios. Seriously. I have an addiction to getting my ass handed to me at least 4 times a week. It's a scary and sick addiction, but I love it nonetheless!
2. Organizing Stuff: I want to organize everything I come across. It is a little OCD. (and yes, I stole this EXACT sentence from Laura's blog!)
3. The Biggest Loser. The fact that I worried more about whether my replacement Tivo would be here by Tuesday so that I wouldn't miss a single second of the Biggest Loser, than I worried about whether the electricity bill got paid is weird and twisted. But, oh how I loved that Bob opened up a can of whoop-ass on Joelle! (see, Laura people DO still say that!)
4. Cooking and meal planning. I wish I had more time for it!
5. Facebook. It's sad. Really really sad. Especially when I was a FB-hater for all those months that Troy had it before me. I've apologized enough. I heart FB in such a ridiculously huge way and I hope it never ever goes away!
And Part 2:
I bestow the honor next to…
1. Tim the paramedic, ULTRA-runner
2. Steve the slowmanruneth
3. Tim the one who's not a paramedic
4. Bryan of regaining control of my life
5. Sarahof Chasing Fe