November 07, 2007


Or at least that's what I'm blaming this little attitude problem I have on....I seriously woke up on the WRONG side of the bed this morning. Actually, I have been so pissy today that I feel like I not only woke up on the wrong side, but that maybe my bed was in the middle of Antartica and I didn't have a coat. It's just been a really really bad day.

And I rarely have days like this (really!)

Even on the way to work my mouth started to hurt from having my lips pursed so hard. When I got to work, I immediately put my headphones on to signal "I'm busy. Leave me alone." Well, everyone got it. Except the one poor soul that I probably owe an apology to.

It all started when I glared over my shoulder and saw him just standing in my cube doorway. And I thought "I've got my headphones on, I'll just turn back towards my computer and he'll go away." Well, that didn't exactly happen. He started talking...of course, I couldn't hear him over Earth, Wind, and Fire's Greatest Hits, but that didn't stop him. He just started talking louder until I finally ripped my headphones off and said "WHAT????" Of course at this point everyone on my side of the office heard me and knew I was in a bad mood and knew he was about to get it, so the snickers began. He proceeded to start telling me how this letter (that I'm sortof in charge of) was not right and how he was at home thinking about it last night and how it just wasn't right and some other stuff that I just tuned out. I'm not really sure what happened next. It's all still a blur. I think I yelled at him for a bit. Stomped around the office. Told him I'd fix it RIGHT NOW like he wanted. And yelled some more. To be honest with you, I have no idea if I ever fixed the "error" or not. After my blow up I had somewher e else to go (thank goodness) so I left the office. After that I went to lunch with my mom and grandmother thinking that maybe being around them would chill me out. It didn't. Not that they didn't try, but I was just in that bad of a mood. I even stopped and got a milkshake thinking that it might cheer me up and that didn't work either. After lunch I went back to the office, figured it was everyone's best interest if I just left, and took leave for the rest of the afternoon.

Now, several hours later, I don't really feel like I'm going to kill anyone, but I'm still not 110% **.

Geez, I'm hoping that tomorrow is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better day! And it has to be, because Troy and I are going to see Dave Ramsey tomorrow night!

**Troy, that was TOTALLY for you.

No comments: