1. Run 90 miles to include 2 tempo runs, 2 days of speedwork (for a total of 4 weeks), and a scheduled 5k (the Perry Dogwood Run/Walk/SKATE...T said we couldn't opt for the SKATE...dangit)
2. Don't skip any workouts. For real. For real. For real.
3. Finish this semester of school (the part that I am most excited about)
4. Learn to do something new (don't give me any suggestions, as I already have one in mind)
5. Have a glorious Easter but don't eat too many (or any) chocolate bunnies.
6. Limit eating lunch out to once a week.
I think that's enough for April.
Have a good April and a good week :)