Today, numerous things weren't in my favor when I decided to take a 3 mile jog:
1. I forgot to eat lunch.
2. So, I scarfed down an energy bar while I tied my shoes.
3. I think I'm dehydrated.
4. No, I think I was dehydrated BEFORE I ran.
5. I woke at 4am intending on running but instead chose to study.
6. Because I had a mid-term at noon.
7. Before today, I have logged a measly 66 miles this entire year.
8. Before today, I think I've run a total of 12 miles in the last two weeks.
9. Today was the first day in a while (well, since before I went to California) that it was warm.
10. I realized 1.5 miles into it that it was actually HOT.
11. Those extra couple of pounds I logged during my TDY didn't speed me up.
12. I realized that I should have given up procrastination, rather than sweets, for Lent.
13. Less than 20 days til ING and this is the best I can do?
You don't have to say it. I will.
For real, this time. I'm turning over a new leaf. Priorities are as follows: Me, Troy, School, Running. In that order. Everything else can take a number.
Have a great day!