1. I don't know why I keep titling my posts as if I'm a Jeopardy contestant. I'm bored here. That is my only excuse.
2. Check out Troy's new blog. And then maybe he'll be coerced into actually posting something. Or you can just go to look at him in his marathon pic if that's what you're in to. http://idrunkthepunch.blogspot.com/
3. My nephew's first day of kindergarten was today. If you know me, you know that I absolutely adore that little rugrat. More than the others but don't tell anyone (and Bryan, if you're reading this, that was a JOKE). My sis said that he did really well. Came in, put his book bag and lunch box in his cubbie and went right to his desk. She and he chitt-chatted for a few minutes while she tried to make her great escape. All of a sudden the principal came over the intercom to make an announcement of some sort. And in all of infinite wisdom (6 years worth), Pete looks up at Beck and says "Mommy, was that God talking?" LOVE IT.
4. I was told by a classmate that I did an excellent job on my impromptu safety briefing and that "I knew alot about running." Thanks Sylvia.
5. My instructor asked me to give another impromptu briefing about a professional organization that I belong to and how it has influenced/enhanced my career. What is scary is that I never told him that I belonged to this organization.....
6. My instructor told everyone after lunch that "Amy will be your boss one day." I think he's trying to get me beat up after class, or at the very least my lunch stolen on a daily basis. I know he thinks I'm great, and frankly I can't disagree with him, but man, settle down. I've got 10 more weeks with these peeps. Don't let all of my secrets out during the first 4 days.
7. I am actually catching up on blog reading and plan to post to each and everyone's blog that has posted to mine over the last 2 months. If you haven't gotten a congrats, or way to go, or that sucks from me, you will. Just be patient.
And with that, I'm going to bed.