1) everyone wants to get me coffee
2) everyone wants to know what happened (even those peeps that work in the basement...how'd they hear about it???) so I am the center of attention for a good part of the day
3) i get a front row parking space
4) i get to prop my feet up in a chair, and when the big boss walks by and i hastily try to move my feet he says "no...no...put those feet back up"
5) everyone thinks i've been in a skiing accident (I like this cause I don't know how to ski)
6) i get to start every story with "well, it all started when I ran 10 miles the other day"
7) everyone who runs errands during lunch will stop by my cube to make sure i don't need anything while they are out (even those peeps in the basement!)
8) project deadlines have all of a sudden become a whole lot less important to my supervisor
9) did i say i get to prop my feet up all day?
10) when everyone says "what were you running 10 miles for?", I get to respond with "training for a marathon!"